[Novalug] dual install (was Re: Ubuntu upgrade)

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Mon Nov 3 14:12:59 EST 2008

As far as I am concerned, systems NEVER refuse to boot because any
specific filesystem is full. I have tried to make this happen, but never
succeeded. Parts of the boot sequence will fail, but things never get so
bad that you can't boot up (perhaps single user), remove unwanted files,
and reboot.

This is also where a Rescue Linux is good.

JIM