[Novalug] OT: How to prevent signs to be stolen

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell@gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:25:52 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Varol Okan
<varokan@movingsatellites.com> wrote:

> I can not believe this, I just had to replace the third sign today.
>
> Are they nuts ? Maybe adding a temporary motion sensor isn't too bad
> after all.

Add a little note  "Every sign you take results in me paying $X more
dollars to the Y campaign to get another sign".

In any case, it's almost certainly some kid (physically or mentally…)
simply being a jerk.  Best to move the sign to a location where its
the hardest to steal (hanging it from your gutters should work) and
otherwise ignoring them.