[Novalug] Experience with Powerline Ethernet?

mikepodoherty@netscape.net mikepodoherty@netscape.net
Fri May 16 20:57:55 EDT 2008

I used Powerline for  several years - supporting Windows, Linux, BSD
and Novell -

Worked fine when the adapters were from Linksys - couldn't get other
manufacturers adapters to talk with the Linksys adapters.

Management software did require Windows.

HTH

Mike