[Ma-linux] Re: [Novalug] Need assistance: My boss lost all email

Anthony Soucek monkeywrenchit@gmail.com
Wed May 14 06:31:31 EDT 2008

The issue isn't about software, it's about the destroying evidence.
the Predator program now has us all as on a list to be detained
indefinately without charges as enemy combatants

Anthony Soucek