[Novalug] OT: looking for tour of computer room / server farm for boy scout merit badge

Scott Musman musman@aug-sys.com
Tue May 13 19:58:39 EDT 2008

Just a thought, but something that makes a nice tour, though is the
Fairfax 911 call center. I think if you give them a call (and no.. I
don't mean by dialing 911), they at one point were quite amenable to
tours and PR.

		-- Scott