[Novalug] Two monitor questions (slightly OT)

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Thu May 8 18:11:09 EDT 2008

Charlie,

I'm only going to comment on item #1.

Yes you could use a projector instead of a laptop. Projectors have what is
called a 'throw distance'. It really says to see a distance of 'X by Y' feet,
you must project the image from a distance of 'D' feet.

For example, if you want to see an image displayed on your wall that is 10x10
feet, then you might need to put the projector 15 feet from the wall.

So, with this in mind, projector prices have come way down from what tthey
once were, and there are models that i believe will do 1280x1024 or 1600x1200,
or so.

Hope this helps,

Jay