[Novalug] Meeting?

Peter Larsen plarsen@famlarsen.homelinux.com
Sat May 3 21:50:06 EDT 2008

greg pryzby wrote:
> How did it GO?????
>
> (family commitments kept me away this month)

Great - I think we were about 25-30 people. We started on time, and also
managed to get Lisa presented with our "donation" to show our
appreciation for her time.

Roger spend 30 minutes showing us El Salvador and how to run Linux
without power - tough but it looked like Tux survived the rough
conditions! I (Peter) talked for the rest of the time - and then some -
about LVM, what it is, why it should be used and just as important how
to use it.  I have the presentation as a PDF and if possible, I think
some people would like to download it from novalug.com (you have a copy
but I can send another one if needed).