[Novalug] Controlling unauthorized application usage in Linux

David A. Cafaro dac@cafaro.net
Fri Mar 28 15:49:43 EDT 2008

I hadn't even heard about the firings, but you right they did lay off
a bunch of them including Crispin Cowan the lead developer and
creater of AppArmor:

http://www.news.com/8301-13580_3-9796140-39.html

Looks like Novel is still supporting it to some extend and Crispin is
still working on it via his new company:

http://mercenarylinux.com/opensource.html

Wow, that was an interesting turn of events.  I'll have to give
Crispin a call and see what's up.

-David