[Novalug] Update Re: OT : Hardware : Thinkpad needs serial port (fwd)

Beartooth karhunhammas@Lserv.com
Wed Mar 26 13:15:53 EDT 2008

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, I Beartooth wrote: [...]
> 	I got the Maptech software to talk to one GPS last night;
> I'll try the Garmin again today, and also the DeLorme. Stay
> tuned.

  	I now have all the tracks, routes, and waypoints from all
my GPSs copied into all three suites of software on the laptop.
I'm going to have to learn more about *using* the software,
especially as to choosing what to display, or drown in data --
it's so thick on the ground that you can't *see* the ground ...

 	I owe youss guyss big time! Much grass yet again!
--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Fedora 8; Alpine 1.0, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;