[Novalug] Lenovo Slim AC/DC adapter

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Wed Mar 26 09:53:08 EDT 2008

Just a heads up.  If anyone is considering buying this adapter, you should
know it's evidently going to take for freakin' EVER to get it.  When I
ordered it from the Lenovo web site, they indicated that it would be 3-4
weeks prior to shipping.  Evidently, all the accessories for it are looking
to be the same issue.  They had estimated ship date as 2-3 weeks on the
accessories and have extended those dates as well.  You can see below:

The nice thing about this adapter is that it's very compact, has AC/DC
supporting plane usage and has a splitter that will allow you to use the add
on tips to charge the laptop AND another device at the same time.

And the places that I have called so far that "supposedly" have these for
sale are also waiting on Lenovo to ship them (backordered).

Reviews:
http://www.geek.com/review-thinkpad-and-lenovo-90w-slim-acdc-combo-adapter/
http://www.tabletpcreview.com/default.asp?newsID=1100

// Ordered on 02/05/2008 //
LENOVO 90W SLIM AC/DC COMBO ADAPTER   :   04/29/08

// Ordered on 03/07 //
L10 TIP FOR APPLE IPOD AND IPHONE     04/07/08
L1 TIP FOR MOTOROLA A, E, I, V SERIES PHONES     04/04/08
L8 TIP FOR RIM BLACKBERRY     04/04/08
L2 TIP FOR NOKIA PHONES     04/04/08
L9 TIP FOR GENERIC USB     03/26/08
DUAL CHARGING CABLE FOR 90W SLIM AC/DC COMBO ADAPTER     04/18/08

Ken