[Novalug] Back to the future

Brandon Saxe brandon20va@yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 21:31:26 EDT 2008

This is definitely easier to do on Linux than windows.

Make sure your current kernel has drivers compiled in
or compiled as modules that will work on the target
hardware.

Hard disk drivers are most important so that you can
at least boot into the OS on the new hardware and
tweak anything once up and running.