[Novalug] RedHat Desktop Subscription Model

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Fri Mar 14 14:01:10 EDT 2008

So -- if an individual wants to study a new technology and certify on it for
career advancement, as well as take advantage of paid support and updates,
you have no choice but to pay every year?

Ken