[Novalug] Printer reccommendations

Brian Jebian news@jebian.com
Thu Mar 13 13:17:00 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm new to the list (will be moving to Northern Virginia soon from
NYC).

I think Cannon printers are great, but HP is the best for easy Linux
support. The "hpijs" driver comes with every distro I've tried. The
office jet line (multifunction) is cheap and has ethernet.  The deskjet
6940 is very cheap + ethernet.

-Brian