[Novalug] Re: [Ma-linux] Silicon Image SATA controllers

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Thu Mar 6 23:32:26 EST 2008

I'm having a problem loading FreeBSD. One of the guys seems to say its my Sil
chipset. The card seems to run fine under Linux.

I have two Sil chipsets, one on the MB, the other on a PCI SATA card.

Jay