[Novalug] Need SDRAM DIMM memory

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Thu Mar 6 09:08:45 EST 2008

A lady in my building has an older computer with 128MB of RAM (I told you it
was old...).

I think I can get her another year or two of use with the addition of RAM up
to 512MB, which is the limit of her motherboard.  By cleaning up her computer
yesterday, I was able to get her boot times down from 20 minutes, to 3
minutes, but I added another 128MB of RAM in the process.

Does anyone have some old SDRAM chips laying around they are not using?  What
I am looking for are 2 256MB SDRAM DIMM modules hopefully running at 100Mhz
for her.

TIA,

Jay