[Novalug] Tried, or why I hate printers

David A. Cafaro dac@cafaro.net
Tue Mar 4 20:24:27 EST 2008

A very nice workgroup or better color laser printer (or phazer printer).

I bought a nice network ready Dell Color Laser 3100cn which does
alright with photos, but always works and prints forever before
needing to change toners.  It's 3 years old now, and I still haven't
changed the toner (and yes we do print a fair amount).

To print good photos though I would go with a higher res color
laser.  My Dell 3100cn does ok photos on glossy paper, but resolution
could be better (600dpi).

Cheers,
David