[Novalug] new eee pc?

Beartooth karhunhammas@Lserv.com
Tue Mar 4 15:51:44 EST 2008

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, b b wrote:

> - dunno if anyone has seen this yet, but it looks like
> waiting for the tad bigger screen may have been a good
> idea?
>
> http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/03/hands-on-with-the-9-inch-eee-pc/

 	Especially if you also get 12 GB instead of 4. Fitting
Fedora even into an 8 GB geekstick is a pain -- despite the fact
that the install DVD id half that.

> (i doubt there will be a $299 version though)

> :-(

 	Not bloomin' likely, certainly around here. I paid very
close to $500 for the little one -- plus geekstick, plus SD card.
I've got well the wrong side of $600 in it already ... <snimper,
whiff ....>

--
Beartooth Implacable, Curmudgeonly Codger Learning Linux
On the Internet, you can never tell who is a dog --