[Novalug] More on spam-fighting

David A. Cafaro dac@cafaro.net
Mon Mar 3 15:14:28 EST 2008

Just be careful that webpage may not be correct, note the warning at
the top of the page:

"Note: this web page is no longer maintained. It exists only to avoid
breaking links in web pages that describe earlier versions of the
Postfix mail system."

It was an old bookmark out of my browser, not sure where the new
webpage with that information is.  Just wanted to make that clear,
though most of that info should be perfectly fine.

Cheers,
David