[Novalug] FISA BIll on senate floor today

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Wed Jun 25 09:26:35 EDT 2008

Please call your Senate Rep today and state that you are against the FISA bill
as it currently stands, and are against companies having immunity from
prosecution for warrantless wiretaps.

Also state that you would like your Rep to support the filibuster against the
bill getting to vote.

In Northern VA, here is who to call.

Jim Webb
Phone: 202-224-4024

I'm pretty tired of having our rights thrown away, and in this case while I've
done nothing wrong to mandate having a wiretap against me, I'm reminded of the
old saying from the 40's:

When they came and took the gipsies away, I didn't complain because I wasn't a
gipsy
When they came and took the catholics away, repeat above
When they came and...

You get the point.

I hope no one is offended by this post.

Jay