[Novalug] UPDATE Re: disk :(

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Thu Jun 19 09:04:27 EDT 2008

I was to REALLY late and it was  agood thing because I got frustrated
and started clicking around and lo and behold, the $InodeNNNNN have
real files in them that are in tact.

So, off to purchase a disk large enough to recover and see what I can
rebuild.

There is NOTHING I live w/o on the disk, but it is an adventure now.

Windows (original partition that I decided to leave on the disk
luckily) + rlinux => saved files!

I will also probably get a new disk to go in the machine before I
install Linux again.... Or should I chance the disk?

--
greg pryzby