[Novalug] OSS Calendaring system - Zimbra - investment needed

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Sun Jun 15 20:44:01 EDT 2008

With Zimba, you need to make sure you have an SMTP entry in your DNS before
configuration.  Zimba is not too hard to install as long as all dependencies
are met.  It helps you sort them out.  If you are going to use it with your
company, I would suggest you look at a support option and pay for Zimbra.
Also, they have additional purchase options such as a BlackBerry push plugin
among others.  It's a solid product -- plus Shawn just said RedHat just
rolled it out -- so it's bound to be supported for quite some time.

An experienced admin should be able to get a demo server up in a day easily.

Ken