[Novalug] IPV6 Questions

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Tue Jul 22 20:07:47 EDT 2008

Yes, My boss and I were looking at different articles in Network World and a
few other mags.  It was real funny to see in one article that the Feds (all of
them) are going to make the conversion wihtout any problems, and in another
article only 36% are prepared, while 30some% don't know.

IMHO, the guys that responded "don't know" are the ones I would give a
have-a-clue stick too.

Jay