[Novalug] Fax options

Tod Larson tod.larson@gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 11:07:20 EDT 2008

I'm a huge fan of the wireless phone extenders.  I've use the same set for
our dial up tivo since 2001 and it's never hiccuped.  I also used an
extender for the voice phone in our bedroom for about a year and it worked
great.  I think I bought them at Home Depot. I've never tried DSL over the
extender so I'm not sure.

I would absolutely try the extender for your fax machine before pulling new
cable.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=90109301&listingid=1487788&dcaid=17902