[Novalug] bios update

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Sat Jul 19 13:19:35 EDT 2008

Abits website is

http://www.abit-usa.com/

You need a bit more information.  Award is the brand of the firmware, but you
need to determine the exact make and model of the motherboard so you can go to
motherboard makers website and see what the latest firmware revision is.

I was not able to see anything on the above site for a VT7.

So, look on the mobo itself for model.

Jay