[Novalug] beer and pizza for help

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki eric@zhevny.com
Fri Jul 18 20:08:56 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 05:29:00PM -0400, Norman Bird wrote:
>    I was not aware that ETCH was out for many years. Hmmmm. I thought it was
>    less than a year out. hmmm

Etch was released 8 April, 2007. But, it existed as the Debian Testing
distribution since around the time of the release of Sarge on 6 June,
2005. It is entirely possible that in it's early days there were some
filesytem (amongst other) instabilities, but that's to be expected
during testing.

I'm not saying that you aren't experiencing some bug, just that in my
own humble experience such problems as yours more often result from
failing hardware.

-Eric Rz.

believed to be clean.