[Novalug] Linux as a server for a (hypothetical) linux-only office?

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Fri Jul 18 20:02:24 EDT 2008

*COUGH* Future talk *COUGH*

(top posting)

Igor Birman wrote:
> FreeIPA sounds like the ticket - has anyone implemented it?
>
> Thanks,
> Igor

calypso.tux.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/novalug

- --
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F