[Novalug] Linux beginner project

Greg Faust gregfaust@gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:41:40 EDT 2008

I've asked my fair share of noob questions on this list which makes it
fairly clear that I'm not a linux expert so this may not be the greatest
advice ever, but I learned a lot from installing a Gentoo desktop system
from a stage 3 tarball.  The manual configuration steps required for Gentoo
will help you learn where configuration files are located.
-Greg Faust-