[Novalug] OT apache restricting parent folder

Miguel Gonzalez Castaños miguel_3_gonzalez@yahoo.es
Thu Jul 17 09:23:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

  I'm playing with the directives allowing access based on IP addresses
for the Trac Bug system. Apparently .htaccess failes are not being used
so I have to put Location tags to limit access.

  While it is pretty easy that I do grant access to everybody to
/projects and then limit access to /projects/sandbox is really difficult
to do it the other way round. Give access to sandbox but limit access to
projects based on IP address. Why I want this? If you are able to see
/projects, you can see the list of all projects hosted, and apparently
they don't want this.

  Anyway to work around this?

  Miguel