[Novalug] Totally OT: Identify Theft

John B. Holmblad jholmblad@aol.com
Mon Jul 14 21:47:02 EDT 2008

Jay,

our oldest daughter went through this a few months ago. To her credit
she "dotted the i's and crossed the t's" in accordance with the advice
given by the FTC www site including contacting law enforcement and
thereby seems to have survived the ordeal with her credit record in good
shape.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold,   GCWN Gold,   GAWN,  GGSC-0100,   NSA-IAM,  NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad@aol.com