[Novalug] Mounting an NFS share during the post-install phase of a Fedora 6 kickstart install

Michael Madore michael.madore@gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:57:56 EDT 2008

Hi Mike

I believe the Anaconda installer mounts the installation source ro, so
If you try to mount it again in post as rw, it won't work.  Try
creating another rw NFS export to use during your post script..

Mike