[Novalug] Job at Tech

Stancil, Evan evan.stancil@princetoninformation.com
Thu Jul 10 11:34:44 EDT 2008

In addition, there are VeriSign job postings for Linux System
Administrators who would like to travel or for those who prefer not to
travel.  If anyone is interested please email me and I have connections
with hiring managers that can set up interviews.  If you have any
addition questions don't hesitate to email or call me.

Thanks,

Evan
703-442-7600

-----Original Message-----
From: novalug-bounces@calypso.tux.org
[mailto:novalug-bounces@calypso.tux.org] On Behalf Of Beartooth
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 11:17 AM
To: Novalug
Subject: [Novalug] Job at Tech

 	Virginia Tech's Bioinformatics Institute is advertising a
job at
http://jobs.sourceforge.net/job/8425c172dbdd1a71c69aa5f5449805c8/?d=1&so
urce=jobroll
: see details there.

 	If someone on this list gets it, we can be helpful when
you move; let me know.

--
Beartooth Implacable, curmudgeonly codger
Whether to defend yourself, and how,