[Novalug] hans reiser update

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Tue Jul 8 14:07:38 EDT 2008

That is correct. He 'confessed' by showing them the body.

Looks like he did and it is unclear if it was premeditated or not. By
showing the body the charge is dropped from 1st to 2nd degree murder and
he will do 15 years.

Question is, was this similar to what has come to light in the OJ case--
he showed up and 'lost it'. "If Nicole had not had the knife in her
hand, she would be alive today" I think was the quote.

Regardless, the whole sordid event is sad from mail-order bride to
cuckold husband to murder with embezzlement and affairs w/ business
partners to boot.