[Novalug] hans reiser update

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Tue Jul 8 13:47:28 EDT 2008

I am thinking I should remove any ReiserFS volumes I may have.  I do not
want it to murder my data.

On a serious note... 15 years plea bargain for killing a person is a crock.
When you lead someone to a body -- the death penalty sounds good.  I know
this could start a flame, but keep in mind that any subsequent flame
material won't change my outlook on this.