[Novalug] locating people

Doug Toppin dougtoppin@gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 21:35:41 EDT 2008

i would recommend checking classmates.com.  they have a military
service section and i've found a couple of people in the military that
i used to work with as a defense contractor overseas.  you can
indicate that you were on a base/post//ship and find others with the
same affiliations..  depending on how they list themselves you might
be able to contact them without a subscription.

doug