[Novalug] OT: Corporate email service provider

Rich Goodwin rich.goodwin@cox.net
Thu Jul 3 15:38:19 EDT 2008

So, considering I have not yet looked into using Google's  corporate
services, I am curious - how trustworthy is Google?  I am extremely
reluctant to spend time considering them since their model is to make
everything searchable.  My corporate data is something I'd rather not
make publicly available.

Have you looked into this?  Or is there some underlying trust??  I'm not
trying to start a flame war - just asking.

Rich