[Novalug] Ubuntu 8.04 - wallpaper and desktop items have disappeared

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Jul 2 18:05:44 EDT 2008

Ok, I never know when you are kidding.

I will assume you are NOT kidding.

It is a resource hog
It doesn't play nice in my experience w/ IMAP
It crashes randomly
It fires up lots of processes that seem to take cycles and I dont' know
what they are doing.

Again, my experience and in this case I have a choice, thunderbird.

KDE is missing some nice tools for wireless network management that are
as brain-dead simple as the gnome tools.