[Novalug] new OS for old hdw

Beartooth karhunhammas@Lserv.com
Thu Jan 31 10:46:10 EST 2008

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, Ken Kauffman wrote:

> Is there options in BIOS for APIC configuration and NX (non
> execute)?  Play with those and see what you get.

 	What I got into that once, by hitting Esc early in the
boot process, offered only a choice of boot sources: hard drive,
CD, or floppy -- not a sequence, a choice.

 	And now I can't even get back to that.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Neo-Redneck Linux Evangelist
Freedom is my issue : I'm pro-choice, pro-right-to-die,