[Novalug] partition table as text??

Beartooth karhunhammas@Lserv.com
Wed Jan 30 10:14:31 EST 2008

 	Is there a command that will give something like the same
information as in the displays of gparted and qtparted, but in a
straight text terminal, where I can copy and paste it into email
or a newsreader?

 	The only way I have now, afaik, is to take a screenshot
and attach it; but many lists don't accept attachments.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Neo-Redneck Linux Evangelist
Freedom is my issue : I'm pro-choice, pro-right-to-die,