[Novalug] Email Issue, Need help

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Thu Jan 24 14:48:22 EST 2008

Dave,

Yes, on futher investigation this appears to be the problem.  About two months
ago I set up a forwarding alias on 'piper' so that all email addressed to root
would be forwarded to me on 'email'. This didn't work, and I have not had time
to go and investigate what step I missed. AFAIK, I didn't miss anything.

So, to suddenly get 180+ messages that came out of nowhere, is very odd...

So, it looks like I need to go back and look at my openbsd box mail config.

Jay