[Novalug] Best Linux Gadget / PDA / Music player

Geoff McNamara geoffm@companionway.net
Wed Jan 23 11:19:48 EST 2008

This may not be in your scope as satisfying your needs... this is a
micro-laptop - or a slightly large clamshell PC.

I recently got an EeePC by Assus - and I love it - debian (Xandros) based
- no mechanical disk drive - relatively cheap (approx 400$) - boot very
quickly - and just works (wireless, video-cam, etc).  Software is easily
added using Synaptics or command line apt tools. It has pretty much all
the bells and whistles I need. Lots of apps come standard on the box - and
you can easily customize its look and feel. See my blog for a quick review
if you are interested [ http://companionway.net] (shameless plug)

Enjoy
-geoff