[Novalug] Community contribution

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Tue Jan 22 11:26:11 EST 2008

Yes Ken, a viable choice of something other than MS, but like my little
problem with my video driver install two week ago, I'd say we still have aways
to go to get to that viable choice (for mainstream users)...

I cut my technical teeth running nuclear power plants in the Navy.  I've
always believed in the right tool for the right job. (as long as the tool is a
hammer or screwdriver ;)  )

I've seen my share of badly designed systems, and how much of an additional
strain they can put on the people trying to maintain them.

Jay