Easy to use/install was Re: [Novalug] Community contribution

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Tue Jan 22 10:29:45 EST 2008

Kubuntu's recent release uses the open source Java version IcedTea (or
something like that).  Should be ok for web sites, but if you need to
install JRE 6, then I ran into issues as well (x86-64) using the installer.

Ken