[Novalug] How to make system bell/beep louder

Stephen Chapman schap@offenbachers.com
Wed Jan 16 18:30:50 EST 2008

take the two leads coming from the motherboard and use this link below
to build a tiny amp
with parts from radio shack .. place it inside your computer and then
hook the speaker to
the amp...  You could also optionally hook a sound pot to it so you
could adjust the sound
easily but that would take some case modification

http://www.talkingelectronics.com/projects/MiniBenchAmp/MiniBenchAmp.html