[Novalug] Asset Tracking

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Tue Jan 15 11:29:39 EST 2008

Can anyone recommend an asset tracking solution?  It does not HAVE to be
automated at all.  It could just be a web ui that allows you to enter data.
The reason I say this is because it will also be used against development
environments which the company does not have enough discipline to implement
automation.

I'm looking to capture information like hardware and software configuration
as well as the environments they are in.  I'm essentially looking for
something that is better than a spreadsheet that would allow some reporting.

Ideally, something that runs on a LAMP stack.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Ken K.