[Novalug] I NOW HAVE A WORKING INITRD IMAGE FILE

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Mon Jan 14 21:03:07 EST 2008

This is 10.3 Beta 2, patched as much as I can, all security patches have been
apllied, as well as (SOME) of the recommended patches.

I should be running (somewhat) close to 10.3 final release.

The final release of 10.3 is using the same mkinitrd script version as I am,
so more then likely its a crapper as well.

Was there something else you needed???

Jay  ;)