[Novalug] Any gaggers here?

Jason P. Thomas jthomasp@gmualumni.org
Mon Jan 14 05:55:32 EST 2008

Beartooth wrote:

>     -- users of GAG, I mean, as in
> http://gag.sourceforge.net/download.html -- someone on the ubuntu list
> has suggested it as a way of triple-booting; but I have a hunch it's
> farther beyond me that grub ...

GaG is actually simplicity itself.  I used it while grub was giving me
fits with Vista earlier this year.  It's got a simplistic interface, is
keyboard driven, and takes only a few keystrokes to set everything up.
I've booted Windows XP, Vista, Linux, OpenBSD, and FreeBSD with GAG (not
all on the same machine mind you).  It might not be as pretty as grub
with a spiffy splash image, but is definitely functional and easy.

--Jay