[Novalug] Powering multiple ATX PCs using only one power supply

Greg Faust gregfaust@gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:01:50 EST 2008

I doubt it will work.  The ATX power supply get's on/off/standby signals
from the motherboard.  It seems logical that receiving multiple signals
would not be possible.  Unless you wanted to choose one of the motherboards
to be the "master" and control the power state of the others.  This probably
requires a degree in electrical engineering to coordinate the communication.