[Novalug] Tech Sessions @ Red Hat Tysons

Shawn Wells swells@redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 00:35:05 EST 2008

You guys might find this interesting.

http://www.info.redhat.com/forms/20080109RHELPerformanceWebcast

      Red Hat database performance in Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 5.1
      virtualized environments.

Hosted by: Nick Carr, director of industry analyst relations
Speaker: John "Shak" Shakshober, sr. consulting engineer
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2008
Time: 11 a.m. EST
Repeats at: 2 p.m. EST
Length: 1 hour

Learn how to use virtualization on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 to
increase the performance of your application and database solutions. The
demonstration will show how to use virtualization migration on a live
OLTP Oracle 10G world and see immediate performance gains.

--
Shawn D. Wells
Solutions Architect, Federal Team