[Novalug] Ubuntu: Where O where is stdio.h?

Megan Larko larkoc@iges.org
Mon Jan 7 13:42:26 EST 2008

Kevin Cole wrote:

Bingo Kevin!

Thank you.   the libc6-dev package is exactly what I needed to run C code.

I will have to look at the man page for dpkg command.   This time I was
fortunate enough to have the package on another computer.   I need to
learn how to search the cache to find package has a file/function.

Thank you very very much!
megan