[Novalug] Meeting (NEW LOCATION!!!!) Tomorrow, 5 January 2008

Stephan Greene ks1g04@gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:31:25 EST 2008

Jay -

I can't help you with a ride (I'm in Herndon and if family commitments
allow, may bike over), but Oracle is almost spitting distance from Reston
Town Center and is a reasonable walk from the Whiele Avenue Park & Ride
lot.  I would look at Fairfax Connector's Saturday bus service from West
Falls Church.  The 505 bus has a run leaving West Falls Church Metro (north
side) at 9:05, arriving at Reston Town Center at 9:30.
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/connector/pdf/Rt_505_556web.pdf

Steve